1. Schnell O et al. Impact on Diabetes Self-Management and Glycemic Control of a New Color-Based SMBG Meter, J Diab Sci Technol 2017 Nov; 11(6): 1218–1225.
2. Market Research. Ascensia Diabetes Care, Hall & Partners online market research, conducted April/May 2015.
3. Ginsberg BH. Factors affecting blood glucose monitoring: sources of errors in measurement, J Diabetes Sci Technol 2009; 3(4): 903–13.
4. Stuhr A and Pardo S. Impact of Real-World Use of the CONTOUR®DIABETES App on Glycemic Control and Testing Frequency. Poster presented at the Diabetes Technology Meeting (DTM). November 8-10, 2018, North Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
5. Pardo S et al. Changes in Blood Glucose Excursions After at Least 180 Days Real-world Use of a New Smartphone Application for Blood Glucose Monitoring. Poster presented at the 12th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments For Diabetes (ATTD); February 20–23, 2019; Berlin, Germany.
6. Christiansen M et al. A New, Wirelessenabled Blood Glucose Monitoring System That Links to a Smart Mobile Device: Accuracy and User Performance Evaluation, J Diabetes Sci Technol 2017; 11(3): 567–573. 7 Data on File. N=326. Ascensia Diabetes Care. CNext/CTV3 Study. Protocol no. GCA-PRO-2018-006-01.